ShowDemCamp – “True Story” ft. Burna Boy'' Lyrics

Action Pull up in a white ghost like I'm Casper Never switch I stay ten toes on the mission Fiction You think say this be music e be real movie (Real movie) No for rethink discretion e be blue movie (Blue movie) This no be fictional, based on a true story (True Story) I just want a Range Rover Autobiography (True Story) True story trapping never been foolgazy Stand behind these bars like a nigga Luke Cage Ghost like the Reverend never made it through flames On my grizzly, Lagos city look what you made Made something out of nothing, a magician Tap my wrist, threw my shot, gave my lily Nine to five, ain't my grind, I'm a villain Money bags, body bags make a killing These niggas on some dumb shit, talking cavalier Bragging bout' how they run shit, I'm like (pew) where? Coulda been to some but hope build a few career Be payin' juice for years, streets owe me some arrears They did a 3p in the league, go on check it I run every PC's in the list, for the record And I'm drowing knee deep in the streets more blessings 'Cause they said the dream is free but the hustle? So separate You think say this be music e be real movie (Real movie) No for rethink discretion e be blue movie (Blue movie) This no be fictional, based on a true story (True Story) I just want a Range Rover Autobiography (True Story) Somebody shoulda say something If a nigga ever drink poison You'll do am sef go begin purging You know my life no be simple thing Baby me no like that 'Cause dem no like when me wear bling bling Some people think say na singing thing But this be celestial handwriting Yeah Everybody know say me bad (don't know man harder around) I stay ten toes, now the sun blown (ain't no one to hold my hand) Gun dem a Brad in a man "Cause we no fling kicker, me no fight Jackie Chan Solid where me stand So me roll with the plan (stay higher than a holy man) My future is shifting now Focused I'm no longer drifting now Vison 2020 omo crystal now (clear) Power changed hands feel it slipping now (show Dem) (Yeah) I know my mission now Open up the path make them listen now Sweet palm wine in the system now (ha) Put the next wave in position now Reported for duty Omo this a movie Trynna blow 10 billi pere like am ubi (pere) Truly that's some boss shit Make dem no be option Don't even discuss it Told them we are popping again Omo stop it Sorry for the lateness Grinding on the stairway to greatness Met a Giant from my country he was A-list Now we sipping palm wine on a spaceship Somebody shoulda say something If a nigga ever drink poison You'll do am sef go begin purging You know my life no be simple thing Baby me no like that 'Cause dem no like when me wear bling bling Some people think say na singing thing But this be celestial handwriting Yeah Everybody know say me bad (don't know man harder around) I stay ten toes, now the sun blown (ain't no one to hold my hand) Gun dem a Brad in a man 'Cause we no fling kicker, me no fight Jackie Chan Solid where me stand So me roll with the plan (stay higher than a holy man)

Comments

Popular Posts