[MUSIC] DRAKE DROPS "DUPPY FREESTYLE" (PUSHA T AND KANYE WEST DISS)

Drake may have settled his beef with Meek Mill, but he has a new target: Pusha-T. Following the G.O.O.D. Music rapper’s diss on “Infrared,” the 6 God unleashes a scathing freestyle aimed at his rival and Kanye West.

“I’m in shock, the nerve, the audacity,” he raps. “So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of Vs, what do you really think of the ni**a that’s making your beats? / I’ve done things for him I thought that he never would need / Father had to stretch his hands out and get it from me.”

He continues, “Don’t push me when I’m in album mode / You’re not even top 5 as far as your label talent goes.”

He also makes reference to Kanye’s creative collaborator Virgil Abloh. “I could never have a Virgil in my circle and hold him back ’cause he makes me nervous,” he raps. “I wanna see my brothers flourish to their higher purpose / You ni**as leeches and serpents / I think it’s good that now the teachers are learning.”


Popular Posts